The two ball triangle basketball wall drill works on ball handling, as well as hand-eye coordination. This is a great basketball drill for working on ball handling for your guards or developing good hands for your big men. Wall basketball dribbling drills are a great way to mix up the different drills you do, and they are also very beneficial for the players.
Basketball Drill Overview
Drill Name: Wall Two Ball Triangle Basketball Dribbling Drill
Equipment Needed: 2 Basketballs
Similar Basketball Drills and Resources
- Wall Two Ball Pounds Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Wall Two Ball In and Out Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Wall Two Ball Sweeps Basketball Dribbling Drill
Goals of the Drill
- Improve hand speed, strength, and handles
- Focus on being accurate each time you pass the ball against the wall.
Basketball Drill Instructions
- Stand facing a wall and have a basketball in each hand.
- Throw one ball up against the wall with your right hand, pass the ball from your left hand to your right, and catch the ball you threw against the wall with your left hand.
- Keep repeating this motion as you try to go faster and make the triangle smaller.
- Switch directions and do the same motion.