This is an extremely advanced two ball basketball dribbling drill. The goal of it is to develop both hands at the same time and really work on developing the player’s overall hands. If you cannot get this basketball drill at first, you can start with one of our less advanced two ball basketball dribbling drills or keep practicing it until you get it.
As a player, you want to be able to handle a basketball with both hands equally as well, and two ball drills are great for working on this. Ball handling basketball drills are great for any position because every player should at least be able to handle the ball a little bit. Also, dribbling drills are great for improving a post player’s overall hand-eye coordination.
Basketball Drill Overview
Drill Name: Windmill Crossover Two Ball Basketball Dribbling Drill
Equipment Needed: 2 basketballs.
Similar Basketball Drills and Resources
- Windmill Two Ball Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Alternating Windmill Two Ball Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Dribbling 1 Ball Windmill Two Ball Basketball Dribbling Drill
Goals of the Drill
- Work on ball handling and coordination.
- Work on the timing of the basketballs being dribbled through the legs.
Basketball Drill Instructions
- Start with a basketball in each hand and stand with your legs spread.
- Take one stationary dribble with both basketballs and then wrap them around and dribble them reverse between your legs.
- As you dribble them reverse between your legs, you are going to cross them.
- The balls are going to switch hands each time they go between your legs.
- Take one dribble in between and then repeat the move for the desired amount of time.