This is a really advanced two ball basketball dribbling drill that will work on both hands simultaneously and really challenge you as a ball handler. If you can do this basketball dribbling drill well, you will be able to handle one basketball and do the same move with ease. To improve, you must always be challenging yourself to get better, and this is a great drill to do that.
Basketball Drill Overview
Drill Name: 2 Ball Bounce Drill Between the Legs Behind the Back
Equipment Needed: 2 basketballs.
Similar Basketball Drills and Resources
- Rhythm Move Walking Dribbling Drill
- Crossovers Walking Dribbling Drill
- Reverse Between the Legs Walking Dribbling Drill
Goals of the Drill
- Develop your hands and work on ball handling.
- As you go through this basketball drill, make the moves as quickly as possible and try not to bounce the other ball too high or out of control.
- Keep your eyes up and move forward as you make the moves.
Basketball Drill Instructions
- The Player will start on the baseline with 2 basketballs.
- They will dribble both basketballs at the same time while moving forward.
- Now the player will bounce the basketball in their left hand a little bit higher, and while the ball is in the air, they will do a between the legs behind the back move with the other ball.
- The player must complete the move and re-dribble the ball from their left hand before it hits the ground.
- Continue this all the way down the floor, alternating which hand does the move each time.
- Once you get to the opposite baseline, do the same move coming back but this time, do it backward.