The block to block bank shots basketball drill is a great basketball shooting drill that you can use to warm up before working out or playing a game. It will help you work on your form and shooting mechanics, but it will also help you get warmed up and ready to go full speed.
A big key to this catch and shoot basketball shooting drill is making sure that you shoot the ball the same way every time. When you watch the video, make sure that you notice that the player is coming into their shot the same way every time. This will allow you to work on your muscle memory and develop good basketball shooting fundamentals.
Basketball Drill Overview
Drill Name: Block to Block Bank Shots Basketball Drill
Equipment Needed: 1 basketball and 1 partner.
Similar Basketball Drills and Resources
- Lane Lines Touch Basketball Shooting Drill
- Block to Block Basketball Shooting Drill
- Sideline to Elbow Basketball Shooting Drill
Goals of the Drill
- Warm-up and work on your basketball shooting fundamentals.
- Come into your shot the same way every time and stay in your shot until you make or miss.
- Really focus on your shooting fundamentals and shoot the ball the same way every time.
Basketball Drill Instructions
- The player is going to start on either block and the rebounder under the basket.
- When the drill starts, the player will shoot a bank shot off the backboard and then run across the paint and shoot another bank shot from the other block.
- They will continue this back and forth motion for the desired amount of time.
- Usually, for this basketball drill, you will only go for 1-2 minutes.