This is a great two ball basketball dribbling drill for working on between the legs dribbling move and working on ball control. During this basketball dribbling drill, you want to work on staying low and going as fast as you can. Your forearms and hands will become stronger from this drill, and your dribbling control will improve.
It is key, though, that the player pushes themselves to go as fast and as hard as possible because this will promote maximum skill development. As with most basketball drills, you will get out what you put in, and this drill is no exception.
Basketball Drill Overview
Drill Name: Circle Two Ball Basketball Dribbling Drill
Equipment Needed: 2 basketballs.
Similar Basketball Drills and Resources
- Reverse Circle Two Ball Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Alternating Windmill Two Ball Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Stationary Crossover Hold Two Ball Basketball Dribbling Drill
Goals of the Drill
- Work on quick hands, ball control, and developing both hands.
- Push yourself to go as fast as you can, and keep your eyes up the whole time.
Basketball Drill Instructions
- Stand with your feet spread and take one stationary dribble before dribbling one ball between your legs and the other in front of your leg.
- Continue this wrap-around motion around the same leg with one stationary dribble in between each move.
- Go for 30 seconds, and then switch which leg you wrap the basketballs around.