Although you are never going to dribble with two basketballs in a game, it is still a great tool to work on your ball handling. The two ball bounce between the legs crossover basketball dribbling drill is a really advanced basketball dribbling drill. Still, it will help you strengthen both hands simultaneously, develop quicker hands, and work on the between the legs crossover move.
This may not be the first two ball dribbling drill you do, but once you have mastered a few of the other two ball dribbling drills, this is a great basketball drill to test your skills on. You must always be challenging yourself as a player and pushing yourself to get better regularly.
Basketball Drill Overview
Drill Name: Two Ball Bounce Between the Legs Crossover Basketball Dribbling Drill
Equipment Needed: 2 Basketballs.
Similar Basketball Drills and Resources
- Rhythm Move Walking Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Crossovers Walking Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Two-Ball Bounce Drill Between the Legs/Behind the Back
Goals of the Drill
- Work on ball handling and practice the between the legs crossover dribbling move.
- Stay low in a ball-handling stance the whole time.
- Try to keep your eyes up and make the move as quickly as you can.
- Don’t bounce the off-ball too high and out of control.
Basketball Drill Instructions
- Start on the baseline with a basketball in each hand.
- Begin dribbling the basketballs at the same time and walking forward.
- Dribble the basketball in your left hand a little harder and let it bounce free.
- While that basketball is still in the air, you will do a between the legs crossover with the other basketball.
- Place your left hand back on the basketball you let bounce before it hits the ground again.
- Alternate which basketball does the move each time and go all the way down the court.
- Once you get to the end of the court, you will come back, but this time you will do it walking backward.