The clock basketball dribbling drill is a great drill to work on ball handling, but it also makes the player think while doing this basketball dribbling drill. Anytime you can make the player have to think during a basketball drill, it is good because, in a game, there are so many things going on at the same time. The goal is to develop skilled players that can think the game as well.
Basketball Drill Overview
Drill Name: Wall Clock Basketball Dribbling Drill
Equipment Needed: 1 Basketball
Similar Basketball Drills and Resources
- Wall Two Ball Clock Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Wall In and Out Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Wall High Low Basketball Dribbling Drill
Goals of the Drill
- Work on ball handling as well as mental toughness.
- Go as quickly as you can around the clock and push yourself.
Basketball Drill Instructions
- Face the wall and start dribbling the basketball about 6 inches off the wall.
- Start moving the ball in a clockwise motion.
- Picture dribbling on the 12, 3, 6, and 9 of a clock face.
- Go clockwise, counterclockwise, and then switch hands and do the same motion.