Wall basketball dribbling drills work on your handles, but they really work on your hand strength and ball control. This is a great basketball drill for big men who don’t normally even handle the ball because it develops soft hands and a good touch. Become a more complete basketball player with the wall crossovers basketball dribbling drill.
Basketball Drill Overview
Drill Name: Wall Crossovers Basketball Dribbling Drill
Equipment Needed: 1 Basketball
Similar Basketball Drills and Resources
- Wall 2 Ball Pounds Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Wall 2 Ball In and Out Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Wall 2 Ball Sweeps Basketball Dribbling Drill
Goals of the Drill
- Work on ball handling and develop soft hands.
- Dribble the ball as hard as you can against the wall.
- Spread your fingers and really focus on ball control.
Basketball Drill Instructions
- Face the wall and dribble the ball at eye height back and forth in a crossover motion.
- The ball should come out about 8-12 inches each time.