The in and out wall basketball dribbling drill is great for improving hand strength and working on a good touch. Wall basketball dribbling drills are a great way to mix up your basketball drills and make sure that your players continue to be challenged during workouts. The more you can challenge your players, the better they will dribble the ball in a game.
Basketball Drill Overview
Drill Name: Wall In and Out Basketball Dribbling Drill
Equipment Needed: 1 Basketball
Similar Basketball Drills and Resources
- Wall Two Ball Triangle Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Wall Sweeps Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Wall Crossovers Basketball Dribbling Drill
Goals of the Drill
- Improve hand speed, strength, and handles
- Overemphasize the in and out move.
- Keep your fingers spread.
Basketball Drill Instructions
- Face the wall with a ball in your right hand.
- Begin dribbling the ball in an in and out motion about 6 inches off the wall.
- After about 30 seconds, switch hands.
- Exaggerate the motion.