This is one of the more difficult wall basketball dribbling drills. The reason why is because you have to think while you are doing the drill. A great ball handler can dribble the basketball while reading the defense and thinking about what offense to run. This basketball drill is great for promoting mental toughness and thinking while dribbling the basketball.
Basketball Drill Overview
Drill Name: Wall Two Ball Clock Basketball Dribbling Drill
Equipment Needed: 2 Basketballs
Similar Basketball Drills and Resources
- Wall Pound Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Wall In and Out Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Wall Clock Basketball Dribbling Drill
Goals of the Drill
- Improve hand speed, strength, and ball handling
- Spread your fingers, pound the ball as hard as you can, dribble above eye level.
Basketball Drill Instructions
- Stand facing a wall and have a basketball in each hand.
- Begin dribbling the ball about six inches off of the wall right above eye level.
- Begin moving both balls in a clockwise motion.
- Imagine a 12, 3, 6, and 9.
- Dribble in a clockwise motion, counterclockwise, and then one hand clockwise and the other counter-clockwise.