The windshield Wiper Cross basketball dribbling drill is a combo dribbling move that improves your hand quickness and ball handling. This basketball dribbling drill will combine the windshield wiper dribbling motion with a crossover, and it is going to work on moving the basketball as quickly as the player can. It will work on dribbling the basketball with the same hand quickly, and then back and forth quickly. The key to this basketball drill is dribbling the basketball as hard and as fast as you possibly can.
Basketball Drill Overview
Drill Name: Windshield Wiper Crossover Basketball Dribbling Drill
Equipment Needed: 1 Basketball
Similar Basketball Drills and Resources
- Windshield Wiper Behind the Back Crossover Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Windshield Wiper Two Ball Basketball Dribbling Drill
- Windshield Wipers Basketball Dribbling Drill
Goals of the Drill
- Improve ball handling and hand speed
- Push yourself to go as fast as you can; it is okay to mess up if you are getting out of your comfort zone.
- Keep your head up and stay balanced.
Basketball Drill Instructions
- Start with the ball in your right hand and dribble the basketball back in forth in the same hand in a windshield wiper motion.
- After about four windshield wipers, cross the ball over to your left hand and repeat the motion.